Sunday, January 6, 2008

Houston Gamers Sue Microsoft.

Houston Chronicle Link

Finally someone is doing something! I too experienced horrible Xbox Live service during the holiday season, specially after Christmas and before the new year. I personally know of people who also have had problems with the service as well. The thing that gets gamers angry is when a company like Microsoft denies or pretends the problem does not exist. Only when thousands upon thousands of customers are frustrated and angry they release some information. Now Microsoft is trying to appease gamers by offering them a full free Xbox Live Arcade game. Is this fair compensation for people who were looking for some quality gaming time during the holidays? I don't know, I suppose it depends on the individual gamer. But for me it's not enough. Not by a long shot. I hope Microsoft will improve their service and implement a better way to communicate with their customers. We the consumers demand the truth and if Microsoft had come out and admitted the truth maybe they wouldn't have had made so many people angry.

No comments: